Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thank You /Grazia Pastel - Mr. X - Diva Couture @ Swank

Feminine is what feminine does... and it is always soft and pink and flowing like cotton candy on a lovely  afternoon turned sunset and.... then, early evening. I  love this new gown my Diva Couture that is an exclusive at June Swank... called  Grazia Pastel  a lovely color indeed.

I mean who doesn't like fluff...  and the feeling of floating in SL. This gown has it all. It is made for  Lara Maitreya bodies and has an evocative combo of flexi prims that flow like a wonderful  train and a fabulous side puff and midriff glam diamond at the waist....It  makes me want to  Preen!
And. Mr. X  as you know, diamonds are a my best  friend!!!  Let's face it lots of things change from decade to decade... some don't... romance... complexity... appreciation of artistry... and... love....  kiss Mr. X !  Oh....  shall I  follow the path... and what have you left for me to follow... a beautiful gem?????


Wearing Swank Exclusive
Swank LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Swank Exclusive
Gown  Diva Couture - Grazia Pastel

Hair -  Jumo - Candice - Blonde  Roots
Eye- make up - Jumo - Stylize
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment