Monday, August 14, 2017

Mr. X & Shrimpton - Retro Fab by Byrne @ Swank and new Emo-tions

I love classic style dresses - they never get old in my opinion! Especially the exclusive at this month's Swank Retro Mania event by Byrne called Shrimpton.  This will teach people about the "art" of double take!  Yes, you will get a double look in this dress.  Synapses will fire.  I must remember to flutter my eyes!
I love this classic sleeveless cutout 60's style box top and pencil skirt with its elegant swirl polka dot
pattern. Comes with matching round ball drop earrings that completes this 60s vibe.

I love the sheen of this hop dress -- the subtle way it catches the light is so pretty... Mr. X can't wait to take me for a spin on the dance floor.  Shrimpton is made for  SLink, Belleza and Maitreya bodies and is available in black, grey, white (worn) lime (worn), violet (worn) and berry.

I love the new hair by Emo-tions called Sana... it is perfect for this dress. It has soft tendrils that sweep the cheeks of your face, a side tight bun and a beautiful peacock feather that can be attached (or not).  It really adds a retro vibe that works with outfits from the 1920s through the  1970s.

Wearing
Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003
Swank Exclusive
Dress and Earrings - Byrne - Shrimpton
Poses - Glitter

Hair - Emo-tions - Sana
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

1 comment: