Saturday, October 14, 2017

A tempting offer - Sascha's Designs new release @ Swank and Emo-tions

South Beach. A tempting offer to be sure. It’s not often you meet a man who has his own Daher-Socata (and can fly it). And this new elegant gown by Sascha's Designs called Dream Blush is a keeper and makes me dream of such a man... as I wait for my beloved Mr. X... perhaps, I muse, he is that very man... indeed....


I paired this with new hair by Emo-tions called Calania that is a romantic updo with a crown of flowers that you can wear or not wear to fit the occasion or your mood. I love the sweet tendrils that flow down my cheeks of this elegant updo. Calania also comes with appliers for classic and letuka and catwa mesh heads.

Made for mesh and fitted mesh bodies and made for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza Dream Blush this gown is a combo of mesh and flexi prims with lots of options. Wear it straight, as a mermaid gown or as a large gown that flows, you will find something for every occasion. Blush also comes with a fur stole for those cold nights. If blush isn;t for u, dream comes in aqua, blue, gold, noir, aubergine and white.


Wearing 
Gown - Sascha's Designs - Dream Gown in Blush - A Swank Exclusive

Hair - Emo-tions - Calania
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

1 comment: