Friday, March 23, 2018

Mr. X and Belatrix - New Jumo @ Sense event

Wearing luxurious lace, satin and silk I wait for Mr. X in a new gown by Jumo called Belatrix... it is gorgeous.  I wait for him by the sea and feel the salty breeze against my skin... the skirt of this gown that is made of netting and embellished by Battenburg Lace rustles softly...I am watching the shifting color of the sea and sky... in the distance, I hear the horn of a ship... and I know Mr. X cannot be far away.


I love the shimmering tight corset styled top... it comes in four different colors -- each one has its own special glimmer... wearing it I tell Mr. X I feel like a beautiful mermaid.  I love the pattern it makes and the silhouette it creates juxtaposed with the lace and netting of the skirt of the gown.

I have paired this gorgeous gown with a few more products from Jumo including the  new necklace and earrings set called Belatrix, plus the Silken lips made for regular, letuka and catwa mesh heads and Power eye shadow.  The hair is also by Jumo and is one of my favorites called Alessandra because it is so long and regal.


This gorgeous gown is made for Maitreya, Slink and Venus shapes.  The gown, jewelry and hair all have fun color changing huds.   So Mr. X as I watch the last light of day fade, I am expecting your arrival at any second... please hurry and don't be late!


Wearing - Jumo

Sense Event LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/119/130/1589

Main Shop LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Jumo -Power eye shadow

Jumo - Silken lips

Gown - Jumo -Belatrix Gown

Jewelry - Jumo - Belatrix

Hair - Jumo -Alessandra Hair- Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment